The notes below describe the enhancements and fixes for each release of version 2 of the Cross Section Viewer software. The release notes for version 1 are available here.
2.0.13 - 6 Oct 2018
- Fixed Longitudinal change out CSV format.
- Columns matching header titles.
- Unit correction.
- Fixed formatting column text on the Data grids when the value is not numeric.
2.0.12 - 31 Aug 2018
- Long profiles are filtered so users only see their own items.
- River distance precision implemented on cross section form.
- Database compaction now available from main File menu.
- Removed debug exception message during database open process.
2.0.11 - 26 Jul 2018
- Longitudinal change tool re-introduced.
- Synchonrizing tools when data changes but all the tool windows are closed.
- Exception messages now include the version of the software.
- Concistency in the naming of the reach and cross section area depth tools.
2.0.10 - 12 Jul 2018
- Surface Difference Plot Improvements
- Fixing selection jumping around when cross section plot tool is open
- Export image feature.
- Help button.
2.0.9 - 10 Jul 2018
- Long profile viewer
- reference planes can be displayed relative to one another.
- fixed user interface typo.
2.0.8 - 9 Jul 2018
- Elevation change histogram tool re-introduced.
- Lateral change tool re-introduced.
- Fixed window tiling.
- Checking for open database fixed.
2.0.7 - 21 Jun 2018
- Re-enabled map control for Missouri River databases
- Main Cross Section Plot
- Export options for main cross section viewer plot.
- Fixed bug in river distance legend label.
- Implemented plot options tab.
- Database conversion now includes surveys AddedOn field.
- Fixed zeroes in average bed long profiles.
- Long profile river distance up down controls now reflect data range.
- Fixed double clicking selection filter exception.
2.0.6 - 18 Jun 2018
- Area and depth plot.
- Area and volume plot.
- Survey groups management.
- Additional unit tests.
2.0.5 - 25 May 2018
- Test version.
2.0.4 - 17 Apr 2018
- About form shows the correct version.
2.0.3 - 16 Apr 2018
- Cross Section Plot opened as modal form.
- Removing negative average bed assertion when generating longitudinal profiles.
- Fixing long profile error when there’s no uncertainty values.
- Verifying that linear extraction file exists before attempting to import it.
- Fixing decoding GCD project paths when they have spaces etc.